A Distinctive Highland Sporting Day out on the riverbanks of our Highland Perthshire Estates
The Tay is one of the premier salmon rivers of Europe. Not only is it the longest river in Scotland but It boasts the UK record - a fish of 64lb caught by Miss Ballantyne in 1922. Today Salmon of over 20lbs are caught on the river, and we all live in the hope of taking that fish of a lifetime. Take this opportunity to enjoy the Sport of Kings and enjoy a day on the river Tay or Lyon together with your personal Ghillie to advise you and help. So Tight Lines
- Small executive parties who are looking for an exclusive and memorable experience in the great outdoors and who value personal attention.
- Corporate and Incentive Days.
- Room to move space to breath and time to unwind
- Rejuvenating Challenge in the open air
- Learn how to fish
- Achievement of catching a fish is enormous
- Clothing requirements: comfortable clothes and stout boots, waterproof jacket/trousers, hat.
- Numbers: 6 to 60 pax
- Duration: Full or half day
- Highland safaris operates a policy of catch and release to conserve fish stocks
- Location: Highland Safaris’ Highland Perthshire Estates
Highland Safaris Supply:
- Fishing Permit
- Fishing Rod
- Transport to riverbank
- Fishing Ghillie/6 persons
The following activities compliment your event:
- Refreshments: Coffee and a dram at the riverbank 4 x 4 off road driving and clay target shooting.
- Refreshments: Coffee or a dram on the hill.
- Lunch or Dinner option: Riverside Bothy makes the perfect venue for lunch during your Salmon experience or our Indoor dining options.
- Safari Extras: Falconry Display, Piper, Lairds Challenges, Highland Warriors, Whisky Tasting, Casino Nights, Laser Shot.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Have a question? Fill in our form and we’ll get back to you
“Thank you again for another fabulous day. The feedback was excellent. Everyone had a great time, the food was delicious and you were all first class hosts. Definitely the highlight of the programmer!”
Argyle Financial Consultants