Red Deer Photo Stalking
Feel the exhilaration in the hills of our Highland Perthshire estate as you try to get up close to Britain’s largest land mammal and test yourself against nature.
“My heart is in the Highlands chasing the deer.” Robert Burns
Experience the wonder of this wilderness environment as you get up close to Britain’s largest land mammal in the company of an experienced stalker. Red Deer Stalking, made famous by Queen Victoria in the early 1800 was once the domain of the landed gentry. It is an excellent way to experience the wild mountains of Highland Perthshire and feel the exhilaration which can be drawn from them in the company of an experienced stalker. Armed with your Digital Camera and Binoculars set your sights, put on your gear, meet your personal Ghillie, board your Land Rover and head to the hills to stalk the Monarch of the Glen. Using centuries-old traditions of stalking and mountain craft, stalk your quarry for the best photo-shot. You need to be fairly fit but this can be one of the most rewarding days of a lifetime.
- Small executive parties who are looking for an exclusive and memorable experience in the great outdoors and who value personal attention.
- Corporate and Incentive Days.
Benefits & Skills Addressed:
People who stalk in the Highlands of Scotland have become enchanted by its spirit. Stalking celebrates the challenge and the exercise more than the photograph at the end of the Stalk. The unique and rugged landscape and its native wildlife enhance your experience on the hill. The opportunity to see rare wildlife such as golden eagle or the antlers of a stag appearing are unforgettable. There will be opportunities to photograph other mountain wildlife - from the blue hare to the colourful Red Grouse.
- Numbers: Small groups of up to 6 persons/ghillie (2 to 18 pax)with a minimum of 2 persons
- Duration: 4 hours to a full day with picnic lunch.
- Clothing requirements: comfortable clothes and stout boots, waterproof jacket/trousers, hat.
- Location: The size and topography of our Perthshire estate means it offers spectacular and panoramic views in every direction but present a range of stalking terrain suitable for all.
The following activities compliment your event:
- 4 x 4 off road driving and clay target shooting.
- Refreshments: Coffee or a dram on the hill.
- Lunch or Dinner option: Hill Bothy makes the perfect venue for lunch during your Red Deer photo stalking experience or our Indoor dining options.
- Safari Extras: Falconry Display, Piper, Lairds Challenges, Highland Warriors, Whisky Tasting, Casino Nights, Laser Shot.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Have a question? Fill in our form and we’ll get back to you
“Thank you again for another fabulous day. The feedback was excellent. Everyone had a great time, the food was delicious and you were all first class hosts. Definitely the highlight of the programmer!”
Argyle Financial Consultants