A unique journey of discovery - The ultimate team challenges
Inspire and motivate the team with a unique portfolio of stimulating team building challenges which take place in 250,000 acres of our Highland Perthshire Estate. Situated in the Heart of Scotland, Highland Safaris operate a distinctive range of Team Building Challenges which combine the exhilaration of the outdoors with key elements of team building and development.
The objectives of Our Team Challenges are:
- To stimulate creative thinking within the wilderness environment.
- Developing good all round team working as well good communication, planning and problem solving.
- Challenge and develop effective team communication techniques and strategies to improve business performance.
- Enhance awareness of the environment thereby promoting personal, environmental and social responsibility awareness.
With easy access to our Highland Perthshire Estates from Edinburgh or Glasgow, Highland Safaris provide a stimulating, inspirational and invigorating environment to host your team building event. Taking teams out of their comfort zone and into the Scottish Wilderness, all Team Challenge are scored introducing a competitive element to the event.
The Highland Safari Team Challenges:
- The Eco Challenge is the ultimate Environmental Team Building Challenge specifically designed to combine with and The Elements an exciting Round Robin of Team Challenges connecting with life’s basics; The Elements of Air, Fire Water and Earth.
- Lost in the Highlands - At 2000 feet, our hill top off road driving course is the highest in the UK. A unique team-building exercise where teams navigate an exciting route collecting a series of clues which require the team to work together to solve a brain teasing puzzle.
- Highland Team Challenges(1) - An exciting series of team challenges run on a round robin basis in our Highland Perthshire Estates parklands
- Multi Activities - A selection of Land and water based activities to tailor-make your preferred encounter with nature on our Highland Perthshire Estates.
- Red Deer Photo Stalking - Meet your personal Ghillie, board your land Rover and head to the hills to stalk the Monarch of the Glen. Using centuries-old traditions of stalking and mountain craft, you stalk your quarry for the best photo-shot.
- Indoor Activities: An exciting range of activities great for after Dinner or Conference.
- 4 x 4 oOff Road Adventure Trailing: on the highest off road driving course in the UK.
- McNabs Challenge - Complete the famous ‘McNabs Challenge’ based on John Buchan´s adventure story which was centred on three members of London’s upper-class society. Bored, with little to engage them and keen for a rejuvenating challenge, they concocted the notion of poaching deer and salmon and red grouse on three Scottish estates.
- Highland Safari Quest - An on-road Scavenger Hunt with a highland twist, exploring Castles and Distilleries and requiring initiative and team work.
- Highland Games @ Highland Safaris The ultimate Scottish team event Highland Safari Games offer guest a day to remember as they compete to be Highland Chieftan for the day!
- Highland Games on Safari! We can take the Highland Games Team Event to wherever you want us, indoor or outdoor!
- Safari Extras - To compliment indoor, outdoor or evening events. These light-hearted indoor or evening entertainment activities allow colleagues time to enjoy each others company. Ideal for post dinner or conference entertainment.
Complete your wilderness Team Building Challenge with an outdoor dining experience. Imagine your team gathering together in an exclusive marquee or mountain bothy set high in the hills above our Highland Perthshire Estate. Alternatively the memorable seclusion of our Riverside Bothy. Should an indoor experience be more suitable we offer other dining options.
Highland Safaris can design and tailor programmes to meet a company’s aims and objectives. Through an understanding of the area, experience and knowledge of Team Challenges, Highland Safaris will create an outstanding team event for your company. We can also tailor Incentive experiences or for also fun Team Days away, we have a portfolio of Team Activities with some something to suit everyone.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Have a question? Fill in our form and we’ll get back to you
“Thank you again for another fabulous day. The feedback was excellent. Everyone had a great time, the food was delicious and you were all first class hosts. Definitely the highlight of the programmer!”
Argyle Financial Consultants