An exciting Round Robin Team Challenge
The Highland Team Challenge is an exciting series of team challenges run on a round robin basis in our Highland Perthshire Estates Parklands.
- Corporate and Incentive Days
- Post conference
- Corporate Events
- Team away days
Benefits and Skills addressed:
These challenges are designed to be fun but with a strong element of team work and help develop these skills.
- Decision Making
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- 4 x 4 Off Road course: Requires skill, trust and confidence in your team.
- Laser Clay Shooting: All the fun of clay shooting with the recoil.
- Archery: Fun & competitive action sport.
- The Hoist: Requires trust and determination.
- The Raft: Solve the conundrum to cross the river
- Blind Fold: Communication is everything: none as blind as those who cannot see.
- The Bomb: The clocks ticking - work it out!
- Quad Bikes Fast Action on these powerful all terrain vehicles!
“Just to thank you once again for a fabulous team event. It pulled our team together and they had a great time. Your organisation was superb Donald, with no hanging about between challenges. Ideal. See you next time” George Cloughley
- In teams with a minimum number of 5 and a maximum of 8, the Highland Team Challenge is a series of Round Robin.
- Scoring challenges and activities and include an event co-ordinator who scores and assesses the event.
- The mix of challenges depends on group size and is tailored to the needs of your group. Quads can be included in The Highland Challenge by substituting a challenge at an extra cost of £20.00 + VAT pp.
- Duration: half day
- Location: Highland Safaris’ Highland Perthshire Estates Parkland
The following activities compliment your event:
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Have a question? Fill in our form and we’ll get back to you
“Thank you again for another fabulous day. The feedback was excellent. Everyone had a great time, the food was delicious and you were all first class hosts. Definitely the highlight of the programmer!”
Argyle Financial Consultants